What is eLearning?
Delivery of training curriculum, quizzes, practices that are done electronically. E-learning involves use of computer.
How does it work?
You will receive an unique log- in access to the secured area of our website once you purchased the training material. You will gain access to all the relevant case studies / media information / quizzes for your course.
What Support will I receive?
Depending on the type of course you will take, a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt will provide his/her support from 5 hr. up to 15 hrs. Additional support can be based on hourly fee.
You will also receive IT support in case that your system does not work.
One log –in on multiple machines at once?
To prevent users handing out their login details to various people your log-in will be locked to a 'one at a time' rule, meaning only one person can be logged in using your account at any one time. Every computer / laptop has a unique identity number, upon your first login your account will be locked to this computer. Should you need to use your account from another computer (home / work) we can make changes to your account.
What is the duration of the course?
You will have access to the training material as communicated under eLearning tab. You will have indefinite access to Forum section that has been created on BITSPEC web site.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes! You can cancel at any time; however NO REFUNDS can be given.
What are the minimum system requirements?
• Windows Media Player 6 or newer
• Firefox Browser (With Windows media player add on enabled) we recommend for best viewing experience!
• Adobe Flash Player plugin is required to view the tutorials. You can download the latest version of the plugin from Adobe website here
• Adobe acrobat PDF reader
• Microsoft office 2007 or newer,
• Minitab 16 and Quality Companion (30 day FREE trials available provided by MINITAB)
• PC or Laptop ( iPad, iPhone)
• Operating System - 32-bit XP, Vista, or Windows 7
• RAM - 512 MB (minimum); 1+ GB (recommended)
• Processor - Pentium 4 or equivalent
• Hard Disk Space: 160 MB (minimum) free space available
• Screen Resolution - 1024 x 768 or higher • Broadband
• Sound card + speakers / headphones Do you own a Mac? Our website and training courses will work, however check Minitab page for systems requirements:http://www.minitab.com/en-us/products/minitab/system-requirements/.
How can I pay for the training?
We accept PayPal. Should you need to pay via invoice, please check the option when you make the payment.
Are there any associated costs?
Not for the course that you paid. Additional costs in following cases:
• If you decide that you will need further coaching, we will be charged at an hourly rate. (Please contact us for a quote).
• Broadband provider may have a download limit in place, please check this to ensure you will not exceed this when downloading our content.
• Minitab and Quality Companion are required and although a 30 day trial is provided, you may wish to purchase the full software. This is available direct from Minitab.
What does the session include?
The training sessions is done through eLearning software that is equipped with audio and video.
Is contactable technical support available when I need it?
We offer technical support via LMS 24/7 (with a maximum turnaround time of 48 hours)
Is certification included in the price?
Yes! At the end of the course and after you have completed all the quizzes and homework, a certificate will be provided that states you are trained in the course.
Where is the company based?
We are based in Canada and Italy. The training service is available worldwide.
How many people can attend or sign up at any one time?
Our servers are capable for hundreds of participants at any one time.
How many hours a day can I plan to train online?
This is completely up to the individual.
Can anybody learn Lean Six Sigma?
Our purpose is to ensure that everybody learns.
Are the materials provided copyrighted?
Yes the materials is copyrighted protected.
How can I influence my company that online training would be paying off?
Major positive outcomes:
Speed - Learning at your own place
Re-cap - Repeating topics if more understanding is required or you've returned to the training after a long break
Time - Choose the day and time that suits you, whether it's weekdays, nights or weekends
Access - You can learn over the space of a year with our access packages
Cost - With our online training costs are 50% lower than in class courses
Travel - There's no need to spend a week away from work / home life while travelling to our training locations
Question time - Master Black Belt available to answer your questions throughout the course.
What systems do you use to deliver the eLearning?
We use JoomlaLMS and Articulate 13 to deliver the training material.
What are basic curriculum?
Course curriculums have been developed based on PeopleCert requirements. Total number of registration is approx. 20 hrs. for Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma, and it includes training material, quizzes, games and examples. The homework has not been considered.
Error initializing communications with LMS
If you receive this error when attempting to watch our course, disable the block for popup windows in your browser.