Yellow Belt Lean Six Sigma course prepares participants to move into the role of a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt has demonstrated both knowledge and skills gained by learning theory and then applying to understand how to add value to any organization.
This includes learning how to:
- Define and select projects
- Understand roles and responsibilities in a Lean Six Sigma organization
- Understand Lean Enterprise
- Understand the basic of statistic metrics and how to develop project metrics
- Evaluate control metrics for 5S
- Apply the Measurement System Analysis
- Perform a cost-benefit analysis and elements of response and control plans
- Use software packages to analyze, design, measure performances
Our Lean Six Sigma courses are accredited by PeopleCert.