Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (upgrade)
Black Belt Lean Six Sigma course prepares participants to move into the role of a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt has demonstrated both knowledge and skills gained by learning the theory and then applying it to understand how to add value to any organization. Black Belts will acquire competencies in:
- Organizational benefits identification and prioritization,
- Business process improvement,
- Change management,
- Data acquisition for analysis,
- Customer focus,
- Interpersonal and team leadership skills,
- Motivating others,
- Practical problem solving,
- Presentation and reporting skills,
- Project Management and Risk Analysis,
- Six Sigma tools,
- Statistical concepts and software used,
- Creative thinking,
- Decision making and taking,
- Practical problem solving (opportunity realization),
- Process thinking skills,
- Sustainability and control.
Our Lean Six Sigma courses are accredited by PeopleCert.