Price : USD 655.00
* No prerequisites.
* Purchase voucher now and schedule your exam anytime.
* Earn an IASSC Globally Recognized Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification.
* Conduct exam directly on your computer from the comfort of your home or office 24/7/365.
* Voucher and Scheduling instructions will be automatically delivered to you via email after your purchase.
Purchase a voucher and schedule your exam to be conducted at your convenience. Using our testing system a professional IASSC Proctor will personally meet you in our virtual online testing environment.
Using your webcam you'll provide identification and the Proctor will authorize the execution of your exam session, staying with you through the testing and submission process.
The proctor will ensure that the rules are followed and that you have the support you need while you take the IASSC certification exam directly on your computer from the comfort of your home or office 24/7/365.
Candidates who successfully complete the IASSC certification exams will achieve certification from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
Visit IASSC Black Belt Certification for more information.
Exam Rules & Regulations:
The IASSC Reference Document (PDF only) is permitted and will be supplied online at the time of your exam.
Scratch paper is permitted but must be destroyed after your exam session.
The use or suspected use of any document, content or resource of any sort other than the IASSC Reference Document (PDF only) will be considered a severe violation and will result in an automatic failure and is not subject to refund.
Candidates suspected of violations of this sort may not be eligible to re-sit for the exam at IASSC’s sole discretion.
You must complete your exam session in one single session. If you are disconnected due to a technical issue your progress will be saved and your Proctor will restart your exam. If you are disconnect from your Proctor you will have to reconnect with your Proctor before you will be able to restart your exam.
You can take your exam in a public location such as a library but must be in a semi-private location such as a personal cubicle. Your location must be private enough that any people within the area can not see your screen. You may not communicate with other people during your exam session.
The use of a Standard Calculator is permitted. No computer-based (Windows or Mac) standard calculators are permitted. Furthermore, no Software Program Calculators such as Minitab / SigmaXL are permitted.
5 Minute Breaks are permitted per 60 minute interval. Special considerations can be granted at the Proctors discretion.
Your purchase and use is subject to the following refund & exchange conditions.
Hardware & System Requirements:
* A computer with a keyboard and mouse
* Quiet & Calm location at your home or office
* A web camera that you can rotate 360 degrees
* An active reliable Broadband/High-Speed internet connection of at least 4Mbps
* 16-bit monitor (at least 15”) with screen resolution 1024 x 768 or higher and zoom at 100%
* Internet Explorer 7 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 2 or higher with Java Enabled and Java Runtime.